Got hit with a meme a la Blogarita. In the month of November, you can bet I won't be passing THIS one up. As a matter of fact, Nobody hit me with a meme a few months ago that I never actually did anything with. I may dig it up and ressurect that bit of blogvirus for Blopping purposes. HA! Sux 2 B U!
1. If I had to do it all over again differently, I would not change a darn thing. Really. I have thought about this extensively and cannot come up with a reasonable way to change any of my vast and stoopidly twitbrained mistakes and still end up where I am, married to my true love and mom to my Crash Girls. The timing of everything is too precarious, I would utterly refuse the fix if it were offered.
2. I wanted to be a(n) artist when I grew up. Well, I am raising artists, but m'self? I am more of a Mom that does art stuff. I am not being self-deprecating here... I ceased to think of myself as an artist in most of the senses of the word years ago. University pretty much killed it for me. Then about eight years total working at a large art supply store helping artists did the embalming and said the eulogy. Really, most artists that I would care to spend time with define themselves in much broader strokes than "artist." Semantics, I know... I just can't get past it.
3. If I were ten years younger, I'd wait at least three more years before trying for my next baby, then I might just try for another two years after THAT one was born. I would love a large family, time is against me. C'est la vie.
4. I am horribly dippy nowadays. I think my ditzy puppy-dog act is getting old, but I hold onto it because I don't know how not to offend the people I am around, and still say/do what need saying/doing. A trade-off, my dignity for a little behavioral freedom. I also talk way to much. Often, I find myself wishing I could retract the last forty five seconds of a conversation... when it's really bad, I feel like crying as my %$#$ mouth is still going. I have always been this way to varying degrees, but I no longer can use my sailor-mouthed, punk chick persona to blunder past my own glaring social ineptness. Hello dribbling puppy persona. Bad dog... no, no.
5. My biggest fear is... someone hurting my children. Actually, if you know me in RL, you know that I have a huge hang-up about anyone hurting any child. I can NOT deal with it. I will NOT talk about it past generalities. My love of the TV show "Law and Order" doesn't extend to their SVU version. I am perfectly aware of what goes on in the world every day, and some day I may be called on to get past this glitch I have. Until then my mind does not take those paths. Ever. THE END.
This is a meme, this is only a meme. If this had been an actual post you would have been entertained or uplifted.
Hm. Put that way, I think my actual posts may be few and far between. Once again... c'set la vie, and sux 2 B U. As far as tagging anyone else? Meme if ya got 'em, sez I.