Have hit all time low. But from down here, I have picked up a few fun facts to share...
1. Even Mormons get to take a swing at "drunk blogging" of a sort. It's called "Nyquil Blogging" and I'm comin' atcha live bay-bay! Wheee!
2. When your sense of smell has been knocked out by a random flu bug, and your temp is ranging around 102... you cannot smell the puke that your three year old left on the living room carpet, so clean up is a breeze. At least you THINK so, as you are left with only a hazy recollection of the particulars.
3. Five year olds sporting visible symptoms of Scarlet Fever, and dark circles under their eyes earns you the comfy couch in the oh-so-stylish doctors waiting room.
4. Sick babies and three year olds are extra cuddly, thereby screening your face from view of others in that stylish waiting room. This is good because you are crying tears of exhaustion, frustration and a little dose of shame.
5. Only family can tolerate the blow by blow health crap and self pity that I have put my bloggity friends and family through. Congratulations, if you have read this and are not an actual blood relative? You are now family. Consider yerself an official member of Chaos.
And for those of y'all out there who are true diehards? Here's how it all fell out, according to our best information, supposition and doctor's opinion.
Bon- Really, really sick... with lots of sicknesses. A new inhaler and new drugs. Wheee.
Birdie- Strep throat and scarlet fever (an occasional side show in the Strep Throat Shuffle)
LaLa- Had stomach flu... may get strep. May also have cold. Is merely sickish now.
Pearl- Same old party, bronchialitis clean-up... has a new tooth.
Dadguy- Came down with cold from stress of playing nursemaid to all, and dealing with wretch of a wife.
Am hoping that the darkness of the past few days will lighten up and fade as health improves. Am desperately hoping health improves... SOON. Am thinking about deleting this self-pitying slop of a post...