Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sunday Pic: Tuesday

I'm thinking it would have behooved me to take a "before" pic. I didn't. Instead, I will show you about what we had in our master bath. This is the girl's bath, right off the hallway. The space is different, but the lights and mirror are exactly the same as what we had in our bathroom. Next I will put some knobs on the drawers and cabinets, but they are just plain, brushed nickel boring... and it may take me a while to get to it. So you get the "after" picture in a somewhat "before" state. And then comes the Tequila. That's the color of the paint people, the PAINT!


Taken while standing at the foot of our bed.


Taken while standing on edge of tub.
I'm thinking we could really use a spiffy new faucet, don't you agree?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, yeah, slap a brushed-metal faucet in there and you've got a Home and Garden picture. I really like the mirror and lights combo as is, though. Very nice!

Bob said...

Yes, a new faucet would look great. A good quality brushed nickel faucet will set you back a small fortune though. I cheaped out on the faucet when I replaced the vanity top in our bathroom.

Fantastagirl said...

agree with the new faucet - but it looks nice.

Jessica G. said...

Loving the lights! We have the same sort of combo as the before picture...do you have any tips for getting that *huge* mirror off the wall without getting 7 years bad luck?

Mama D said...

A new faucet, YES! That would be fabulous. Love the light fixture and the mirror is awesome! Is that the necklace I gave you hanging there? Yay!

Shelli said...

Very beautiful. A fancy faucet would be the crowning glory!

DadGuy said...

Now taking donations for a new faucet....

Doh.

shoeaddict said...

Dadguy is funny!!

Anonymous said...

Giggle! for the dad guy comment. What fun stuff! I love the home improvement projects... Ok I just like it when they are done:)

Kate said...

1. Brushed metal faucets aren't always super-expensive and they hide fingerprints and stains!
2. Any paint called "tequila" is good in my mind. Of course, I just painted my bathroom a color that is close to a fun margarita.

Anonymous said...

Wow - I think it is pretty gorgeous the way it is. My place is sort of perpetually in the "before" end of the spectrum. What I wouldn't do for a pretty bathroom!

Fantastagirl said...

I tagged you.