Monday, July 23, 2007
I finally figured out how it works, and I decided not to do it.
Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea, this giveaway thing... but if I put a linky up at Rocks in my Dryer, then everyone and their pet dog would have a shot at winning this blanket, and I had envisioned this going to an actual reader of this blog. Again. Cool idea, so do go and check out these rockin' bloggers. I will just not be one of them. I'm still giving the quilt away, but it will be to someone who gets here via a more traditional manner.
I am trying to be a little more loosey-goosey about material things, but I really like this quilt... it's soft. And I really like my readers. So here is the deal:
1. If you got to my bloggy giveaway, it is via a traditional means so BY ALL MEANS, sign up!
2. You do not have to have a blog to win, just an email address.
3. Family and real life friends, please join in! Heck, y'all are some of my favorite readers!
4. I am going on a little vay-cay... so this post will stay at the top of this site, and you have until friday at noon to sign up.
5. Leave me a comment with an email addy down in my comments OR... if you are squeamish about being public, drop me an email at the following address.
bon(type in a period)mama(type in an @ sign)gmail(type in a period)com
follow the instructions in the parenthesis... sorry to be cryptic, but spammers have software that picks up email addresses and spams the hootie out of them!
6. Sit back and enjoy a week off from my whining, and tune back in on Friday noonish to see if you've won.
* again... since I'm footing the bill for shipping, only in US or Canada.