got tagged by Mama D
first meme I ever dun... here goes.
Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Graphic Artist for t-shirt company, two sign companies and freelance
2. Library Storyteller
3. Art Supply Salesperson and later Assistant Manager.
4. Movie Theater employee (ticket sales, concessions and usher)
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. You've Got Mail/Bend it Like Beckham/My Big Fat Greek Wedding (lactating movies)
2. The War of the Buttons
Four Places You've Lived:
1. Albuquerque, New Mexico
2. West Lebanon, New Hampshire
3. Farmington, Maine
4. Provo, Utah
Four Websites You Visit Daily:
1. Absentminded Housewife
3. Saving Sanity
4. Daring Young Mom
most of my linky dinks I visit daily...
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
that's about it for currently running shows... we have small children, few channels and no Tivo, you do the math! Have enjoyed Law and Order season DVD's, X-files DVD's all in order via my big sis in Denver (hey there Auntie S!), and the one season of Firefly. I liked INXS Rockstar when it was going, and actually voted twice!
Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Green Chili Cheeseburger... Lotaburger is great but so is the Owl Cafe
2. Bar-b-que ribs
3. Hot Sour Soup from Ko Palace in Albq
4. pie... I just love pie
Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
I don't deal with music in terms of albums anymore... so I'm gonna do four musical
artists or groups that I can't live without:
1. Aretha Franklin
2. Foo Fighters
4. anything on my "kid's music" play list... just shut-up and let me drive already!!
Four of Your Favorite Books or Series of Books:
1. The Complete Novels of Jane Austen- by Jane Austen...has all seven of her finished novels.
2. The Wheel of Time series- by Robert Jordan
3. Otherland series- by Tad Williams
4. Ender's Game series- by Orson Scott Card
Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. Visiting my parent's in NM
2. At Disney Land
4. In Bed (and not feeling guilty about it)
And finally, per tradition (apparently),
Four People Who Are Now Obligated To Do This on Their Blog: