Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Viral Fun

I have a case of the The Indie Virus as started by Chris Pearson of Pearsonified. That Crazy MamaD, she gave it to me... durn her hide anyway!

The experiment, henceforth referred to as The Indie Virus has two goals:

  • To bring exposure to lesser known blogs (especially those outside of Technorati's top 100)
  • To explore the metrics behind a viral linking campaign launched by the "little guys" (less popular blogs).
Well, fiddle dee dee! I ain't little and I ain't a guy but I'm pretty sure that my blog is a "little guy" so it works for me! In the spirit of the experiment I shall infect every "guy" blogger that I link to... little or not!

Dadguy... Ba-dah-BING! Hey, it's not a meme- it's an experiment! The Indie Virus

Nobody You Know... Whuh-POW! The Indie Virus
Saving Sanity...Sha-ZAM! The Indie Virus

1 comment:

Mama D said...

Yeah, an experiment!! Ha ha! I love it!