Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Pic: Everything

The yard work has begun in earnest.


Henry in all his chubby glory.


Before pic: the floor in the kitchen and entryway. We are getting the linoleum ripped out and tile put in.


Birdie in her usual spot.


Pretty soon they will all weigh about the same. Like maybe next week.
(Plus, do you want this chair Lins?)


The book case that sucked down my life for about a week. Hello Ikea!


Did I promise you guys some pics?

Last week?

Oh.
Here they are.

6 comments:

Mama D said...

I'm looking at your flower garden and feeling sorry for myself. I think winter killed off a lot of my stuff. It seems to be mostly weeds. :(

Wow! The Henry. Wow. He is growing up!

I love that little red rug. And the book case! Yay! It looks great!

Birdie looks ready to go to University in that photo of her at the table. Eek!

Fantastagirl said...

Wow - everyone is getting older! And growing up! Henry is just the cutest!

Mama D said...

Like the Twilight section of the book case. :) Have you read "The Hunger Games" yet? I'm reading it right now. It's so good!

elizasmom said...

Oooh, thanks to you, Mama D, I know what book I'm bringing on our vacation next week!

Also: chilluns = mega-cute. Lookit your little round dude! Your beautiful girls!

beth - total mom haircut said...

I love your front yard! Gorgeous. And I'm thinking that little red dot rug is Ikea too, yeah? That's some pretty good storage, I must say.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, thanks! Dear little Henry is in a class of his own. That chubby-cheeked smile! Adorable. And the adoring sisters? Even more adorable. And I like that book case. I wish we had an Ikea around here.

Mama