Monday, May 12, 2008

La la la la LAAAAA!


Said after finding a bit of untrimmed fat in the beef stew: "Do you know theh ahh globbuth in hee-ah? I hate globbuth!"

In response to having to ride next to a very gooey "Bacterial Rhinitis" suffering Pearl on the way to the doctor's office: " I am thitting nextht to dah buhh-guhh guhl! EW!"

On the way home from church sung loudly and defiantly, and yeah... she really means this: "NO, no-no-no-no-nooooo! NO ith a bettah way of thaying YETH!"

I swear, it's like I have given birth to a lisping New Englander, with an attitude. And if you know many New Englanders, you know that's saying a LOT!

7 comments:

Blogarita said...

How thweet! She'th tho cute!

Bob said...

She is a cutie!

Nobody's Girl has that same pink butterfly shirt.

Fantastagirl said...

Such a cutie - I'm not sure what this says about me, but I understood every word.

Mama D said...

Your translation is excellent. She's lovely.

elizasmom said...

She's adorable!

elizasmom said...

Ha. I had this open just now while Eliza was in the room and she said, "Who's that? She has ANTS on her face!" When I clarified that they were butterflies and this was Lala, she said, "Maybe we can meet her for a playdate!"

Heather said...

Wait, how out of it have I been?! You're back! Hooray!