Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Name

Nope, not gonna post it.... but if you are on FaceBook you can find out... or you can email me and ask.  There doesn't seem to be a password protected function on Blogger, so for the purposes of this bloggity, he will be known henceforth as Henry.

Wow... this whole experience has kicked my trash from here to kingdom come, and while I feel  svelte and slender post-c-sec-baby, apparently I look as preggo as ever.  I kid you not.  Everybody says so, at least those that haven't had a heads-up that the baby is already sucking oxygen.

My MCL is stable and undamaged, but the rehab of my knee and whole freaking body is gonna have to wait, and will be a long, careful process.  So I will get to stay looking pregnant for the next couple of months.  Yay.

And what the shmellman kind of sadist doctor thinks that shaving a girls nether regions, slicing her open and then using TAPE to patch her up is a good idea?  Stubble and tape... down there?  This is the real reason ya need the good drugs post-op... not so much the pain, just the agony of the re-growth enhanced with tape.  Am deeply regretting my poor reactions to virtually all the "good drugs,"  Motrin is not cutting it.  

Tape.  Sheesh.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome baby Henry! And big hugs, mama - I am sure you look beautiful. The tape and stubble description has made my 'thankful' list, for things I'm glad I don't have. :^)

moo said...

hooray! congrats for naming baby ... and don't worry. After birthing 4 children, I'm sure you look GORGEOUS.

expect an email from me. I need to know the name.

Anonymous said...

Post c-section you look preggers for at least 2 weeks if I recall and then there is a lot of peeing and suddently you just look fat! Woo!

I forgot about the stubble tape (and the last time, staples and staple removal) that I have to look forward to in less than a month. Yay?

Bob said...

I see, so your blogger buds aren't good enough to hear the real name, only the facebook folks. Fine. Henry it is.

Oh, and on January 20th many women are celebrating "no more bush" day. I guess you got an early start, LOL!

Mama D said...

Henry is perfect.

I am so sorry about the stubble/tape business. Just awful. I fully approve and suggest stronger drugs.

elizasmom said...

I am violently itchy by proxy now.

JD said...

Congrats He is a looker :)

Superwoman said...

it does get better! Hang in there.

Fantastagirl said...

Hey I get the tape, stubble, and staples - down there.. and OUCH...

Henry it is.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! You crack me up! Maybe it is because I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE SUFFERING! The Itching, the scratching, the tweezer pulling, the globs of cream---one of the worst parts of c-sections, that they fail to mention! I think the nurse secretly chuckles when she pulls out the razor-- I can just hear her thoughts......

"he, he, he just wait until day 3...your whowho will be on FIRE--glad its you and not me!"

SO EVIL!!!

Britt

Jo said...

A name for the boy is good. I hope you are taking it easy and that nursing and your post surg recovery are going well. Kiss him bunches!